PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions, stools & sternum

n.irishguy
26-03-10, 18:58
hi guys/girls,

got a question for yous are maybe two.........bear in mind im tryin not to google anymore.........i prefer to hear from real people lol

question one - stools, changing everyday, they can be mucus filled, oily looking, and white bits!? anybody have this? plz help?

question two - think this ones is for the lads, but at the bottom of your chest/sternum ( the bit were both ribs meet going up)........do you have a longish type lump?

bronte
26-03-10, 19:05
Hi i have ibs and have all you have described and also even though im a women i and everyone else has the long lump there i no because i freaked out when i first noticed my daughters when she was a baby so i checked the rest of the families much to their amusement on some i could feel some i couldnt so it put my mind at rest

n.irishguy
26-03-10, 19:38
hi brunte thanks for replying.............so you have the same stool situation as me? can i ask do you have a pressure feeling across your mid back that can sometimes go around the front aswell?

bronte
27-03-10, 00:35
Hi yes i have presure all over my stomach /back /pelvis even up my bum as my recent threads will tell you it sounds like ibs stop worrying:)

n.irishguy
27-03-10, 00:49
lol thanks.........how long you had anxiety?

bronte
27-03-10, 00:53
since i was 5 years old and still counting

bronte
27-03-10, 00:57
sorry that doesnt really tell you how long ive suffered with anxiety i am 43 and my anxieties are still going strong lol

n.irishguy
27-03-10, 01:18
wow..............thats alot of years to be suffering with this anxiety.

were abouts are you from?

bronte
27-03-10, 13:11
im from sheffield i also suffer from ocd not severe but my health anxiety really gets me down