PDA

View Full Version : scottish girl looking for new friends

tracy2
26-03-10, 19:56
hi, im a married 30 year old from glasgow, no kids, just a very affectionate cat. iv been suffering from panic disorder, was verging on agoraphobia (hopefully will stay that way), since late last year after a prolonged period of my other half being seriously ill, and working with a boss who i can only describe as thinking herself as god, and i her chief minion.

the partner is now better and working rather long hours leaving me realising i have few friends left, my own life stalled. trying not to sound too sad here lol, i do plan on changing jobs/ starting new hobbies when this relapse is over, but im rather shy and dont find it that easy to get to know people.

so im looking for fellow nice people to chat to(just not about sports!), maybe even meet up in time. i enjoy most things to do with plants, esp edible, am a wow player (trying to break the habit lol), and have recently got into painting(acrylics, anyone with tips on how to get better please get in touch), also battlestar galactica. im not bothered about age, religion, stuff like that, or even admitting to liking some of the previous, just would like to hear from some fellow sufferers

Mr Parfect
28-03-10, 20:32
Hiya,

Im from Fife, and have both SA and AS conditions. I work Mon - Fri, 9 til 5, but dont have many social interests.

Like yourself, I am a self-confessed WOW gamer, so there is something we can talk about lol.

If you fancy talking, please add me to your msn: macgumerait@hotmail.com.