PDA

View Full Version : 4 day headache!

ccc28
27-03-10, 10:58
Probably not unheard of on here but I know the difference between a tension headache and what I have now.

It started on Wednesday and its up the back of my head and right across the centre of my head, pounding! When I move my head, sneeze, cough or bend over it starts to thump big time. Pain killers work for a while but its still here.

Had my eyes tested last week, sometimes have problems with my shoulder but had the chiropractor recently too so do I go to the doctor to be sent away without any result???

Peter_Scott
27-03-10, 11:20
Do you get migraines, I am week 8 of a daily headache they say it is a migraine, but I have never had one this long before. Try to not worry, but it maybe worth seeing your GP if you are worried,

Peter

ccc28
27-03-10, 11:23
Do you get migraines, I am week 8 of a daily headache they say it is a migraine, but I have never had one this long before. Try to not worry, but it maybe worth seeing your GP if you are worried,

Peter

Migraines are very rare now, I do get some tension but this is totally different. Its more of a thumping headache but massaging the area doesn't help.