PDA

View Full Version : can your body take all this and live

jackie
14-01-06, 22:49
[B)] hi newcomer here. love this feel not so alone and maybe not so close to death. had a fear that i am havin a heart attack for four c years. all tests show nothing. live in daily pain whilst trying to rare 5 kids four of whom are under 3. anxiety is crippling. now fear this constant attack on my body will cause that which i fear most. is this how my life will end is there no way out. is this my lot or is there the slightest hope that i will live to see my kids grow up. sorry if this is too much info, never really talk about it to family. think im crazy. help if you can.[Sigh...]

Meg
14-01-06, 23:00
*or is there the slightest hope that i will live to see my kids grow up*

There is every hope you will live to be a ripe old age.

You are not crazy, just letting your imagination run away with you which is causing anxiety symptoms and this then translates into sensations and so a viscious circle starts.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

clickaway
15-01-06, 00:01
Hi Jackie,

There are few people on this site who have have NOT felt the way you do. The physical symptoms we have to put up with are so convincing aren't they?

Let me say that there is every likeliehood that you will overcome this, and will find your life again.

Take care,

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Wannabeloved85
15-01-06, 00:25
hi jackie,
When i was first new to all this i was clueless and heard some pretty rough mhyths. im pleased to report that even though we have to put up with a hell of alot, we have the same life span as any other human being! and we also have the same sanity! Your gonna over come this just like any othr sufferer, whatever you put your mind to,is possible!

mico
15-01-06, 01:45
We're all still alive.

[^]

The anxiety certainly won't kill you. Will only make you fear it, that's its speciality.

mico

'Security is mostly superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding Danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.'

Piglet
15-01-06, 10:15
Welcome to the site Jackie.:) I am sure you will find much to reassure you and make you realise that this is all part and parcel of anxiety.

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Meg
15-01-06, 10:56
Hi new member mom w/ panic and dp/dr (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1239)
Driving (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6038)
driving phobia (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5105)
Hi, I am new and need re-assurance (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6527)
Panic - When driving (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6631)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

jackie
15-01-06, 12:25
hi to you all. how wise how reassuring. i love this site and im feeling more positive. these symptoms are so frightening arent they. my sis says i need to forgive my self for the little wrong things in life i did wrong. she says it is guilt that keeps me from letting myself be carefree and truly happy. does anyone here find this familiar. i do seen to be always sabotaging any attempts at being peaceful and free yet i crave it so much. does this make sense or is it s**t[Duh!]?

Tomimo
15-01-06, 14:46
I think we have all felt like that - I know I have prayed to just live to Christmas/seeing the kids walk etc but the symptoms can make you fel like that.

You are not laone - hopefully some of the posts will help you find away of getting past these feeling.

Annie x

jackie
15-01-06, 15:59
cheers tomimo may live to see another day then? perhaps

florence
15-01-06, 16:01
Hi Jackie

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">my sis says i need to forgive my self for the little wrong things in life i did wrong. she says it is guilt that keeps me from letting myself be carefree and truly happy. does anyone here find this familiar.</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

I agree with your sis , this thing applies for me too , I feel guilty for so many things , even little things really... and things from the past that I dare not forget or forgive myself for.
This of course will feed your anxiety more and more , you need to be gentle to yourself, stop torturing yourself for things you have or havent done... mistakes are human , no-one s perfect , all we can do is learn from those mistakes. Hope it makes sense to you.
Take care.
Florence.

Florence.

*** Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can. ***

jackie
15-01-06, 16:09
florence are you better. are your fears less . how

florence
15-01-06, 16:32
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">florence are you better. are your fears less . how</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

I am better anxiety wise at the moment, but that's probably because I am busier which gives me less time to think.

Florence.

*** Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can. ***

sassy187
21-01-06, 16:52
u will get there my darlin i did once and i am having to do it again i to have a lil one and loads of stresses but i still sometimes feel like i cant take much more or that i cant see me living much longer I WANT TO LIVE!!!! and we all do so we can do this FIGHT and we will WIN but remember it takes time think POSITIVE!! ( pitty i couldnt do that at the mo [Sigh...] but it true) u will live!!
sassy xxx

sassy

jackie
24-01-06, 10:35
thanks sassy for your reply.

well done for doing it once

rem no pressure on yourself just glide into recovery, you no the way

jackie

jackie
24-01-06, 10:38
actually thanks to you all. i will keep looking at these comments all of them. they are inspiring and come from people who am or have been were i am

i hope you all get what you are looking for i really do

lets get it together

thats what marcia and i have promised to do

jackie