PDA

View Full Version : Help Me

StandFree1903
27-03-10, 20:36
My ex has put a ad on gumtree that makes me out to be weird n a slut (one pic he took o me nakeds on it, knew i shuda stuck to the word no). i dont knwo what to do, i have goten all my mates to report it to make gumtree remove it straight away.

i dont know what else to do now

bottleblond
27-03-10, 20:39
That is out of order! call the police and have him charged!

Lisa
x
:hugs:

KK77
27-03-10, 20:40
I would definitely complain...

StandFree1903
27-03-10, 20:51
ive had about 20 of my mates n some folks on here report it, i have told the site that if its not removed i am going to the police about it

Vanilla Sky
27-03-10, 21:12
Yes Pam , Complain to the police if you have to and don't be embarrased, they see this kind of thing all the time xx

StandFree1903
27-03-10, 22:08
its not that im embarrased paige hun its the pressure its gona put on me, he lives in aberdeen so i reckon the aberdeen police will wana see me aswell, i aint got the funds to go travellign up there etc xx

StandFree1903
27-03-10, 22:17
got some news to report (look im starting already lol).

Gumtree have removed the Ad, I have so far won against them. I am going to contact them and find out how something like this could have happened and why they allowed it. I may take this further as this could have prevented my career in Journalism.

Will keep you all updated

eeyorelover
28-03-10, 04:48
I'm so sorry this happened Pamii!
I hope your ex ends up with bugs in his man garden, seeping blisters on his backside, and itchy fungi on the rest of him!!!
;)
(((HUGS))) to ya hun!!!
xxx
Sandy

StandFree1903
28-03-10, 05:43
Thanks Sandy....... yeh so does all my other friends, I so far have 30 of my friends on a list that have seen it and are willing to come forward about it all if need be.

They all know I wouldnt do anything like that and to jepordise my own career choice would be rather stupid and to possibly jepordise Tyrone's aswell, How sick can one guy get eh.

KK77
28-03-10, 15:05
What happened to your complaint? Hope you got it sorted...

Vanilla Sky
28-03-10, 20:28
Glad you got it sorted Pam :) xx

StandFree1903
29-03-10, 03:17
I am still awaiting email from gumtree, but had a small breakthru.

my ex practically gave game away (he was denying everything), he spoke to ma mate (he didnt knw he was spkin ti me at time aswell), and he said i deserved it so he basically gave game away since he was only one who had the pic on the chat we went on.

I now dont go on the chat site i have decided to close my account on it n stick to my guns wi the friends i have n always will have, and the hopeful friends i may be making on Tuesday hehe.

Anxious_gal
29-03-10, 05:16
what an evil spiteful man to try and violate you like that.
Im so sorry you have to go through this :-(
I have read a few new articles about women being in simpler salutations, one man put an ad on google saying his ex was offering sexual services.
from what I have read I think you have a good chance of taking him to court and getting some money for emotional damage! take him to the cleaners :-)
I wish you all the best x

StandFree1903
30-03-10, 19:49
its horrible, i have had reply from gumtree and they have asked me to make an offical report to which i have done, im hoping to seek some compensation from them as i have been affected traumatically by this, my anxiety had gone funny that day it happened.

bottleblond
30-03-10, 19:54
Pamii

Not being funny hun but it's your ex that should be punished for this not gumtree!! :flowers:

StandFree1903
31-03-10, 06:58
bit of compo from both would be good as gumtree caused the embarrasment for me and Tyrone by lettin the ad be put up.... n my ex for being a wee jealous bunter because i myte be gettin a date wi the man :|

StandFree1903
02-04-10, 21:23
well got email from gumtree, he has been banned for life, also got fone call from Aberdeen police (grampian polis), they have cautioned him and put a order on him to never contact me or go near me if i am in Aberdeen, ive been given the direct number of the officer thats handling this so all is good :)