PDA

View Full Version : A Guy That 'Hurt' Me.

Ruby94
27-03-10, 21:28
So i met a guy from this site (not in person) but we spoke because we had similar problems with eachover, we got on well here and there. I opened up to him and confided in him, but he hurt me.

I wont mention his name because its not fair, but some things he said to me really hurt me. I have no idea why i let my guard down to this person. I just can understand what he was saying, why was he telling me the things i already knew, calling me names.. just because i wasnt ready to talk to him. I know i dont have really any friends and i cant go out much.. but he makes it all seem a million times worse for me, (we was supposed to be helping eachover) he drove me to tears and i feel sick because i let him get to me like that.

Everything he said just made me feel worse about myself and all ive ever did was try help him. Im sorry for such a random unreasonable post but i had to write this otherwise i would of gotten very depressed and hit rock bottom.

Its not nice to make accusations and tell people their flaws when they are very insecure and unstable!

you hurt me deeply, and you know who you are.

(yes this really got to me!)

Corinne
27-03-10, 21:50
Aw, hon, I'm sorry you got hurt. Don't take anything to heart. Know that you are a good person and don't let anything he said make you feel bad about yourself.

The only other thing I can do is send you :hugs:.

Anxious_gal
27-03-10, 23:11
I rarely open up to people, i think you did so because you needed to.
it's easy to pretend to be anyone over the internet.
this person could have a personality disorder or just having a very bad day.
I'm sorry you got hurt, it's very hard to be vulnerable and open up .
I think maybe stop all contact with this person as it'll probably be best for both of ye.
but there are lots and lots of lovely people here too.

Star
28-03-10, 21:05
as hard as it may seem at the moment you will grow from this and not let what people say affect you :) we have to go through the bad times to get to the good.

I'm glad you posted and let it all out rather than hitting rock bottom - best thing to do is vent and rant (makes you feel a bit better!)

keep strong - you'll find better friends than this so called one x :)

onceagain
28-03-10, 23:00
Hi Ruby

I'm really sorry that you got hurt, it is more difficult when you keep things inside only to trust the wrong person to let things out to...but please don't let this impact too much... you are not the first and you certainly won't be the last to make this mistake..

Glad you had the rant it probably did a lot of healing ..take care of yourself and hope tomorrow there is something to smile over x

abc03
02-04-10, 04:45
Hi Ruby, sorry to hear about your recent bad experience. These kind of things sometimes happen in the life unfortunately :(. But I didnt understand why a sufferer like us (who is supposed to be understanding) would do such a thing to his fellow sufferer.

Anyway, I bet you are feeling abit better after posting your experience. I hope you are...

Best wishes :)

carli
02-04-10, 15:47
Try not to let it get you down hun, sometimes we let our guard down to people we think we can trust. Its a learning curve hun. Hope you feel better soon. xxxx :hugs:

Ruby94
02-04-10, 16:24
Hi Ruby, sorry to hear about your recent bad experience. These kind of things sometimes happen in the life unfortunately :(. But I didnt understand why a sufferer like us (who is supposed to be understanding) would do such a thing to his fellow sufferer.

Anyway, I bet you are feeling abit better after posting your experience. I hope you are...

Best wishes :)

Thanks for your reply, im feeling a little better about it now. I dont understand it either :(

Redrainbow
02-04-10, 16:26
Ruby,
don't let him get to you! For every nasty person on this site i can assure you there are 1000 good ones, who are the nicest, sweetest people you will ever meet. I have opened up to someone on here and trust them 100% with anything i tell them. Infact each and everyone of my close friends on here i know i can trust 100% because their decent and honest, and they really do care!!!!
Don't let one idiot ruin your faith in others it is not worth it, you will find others you can trust on here, there are lots of really nice people on here. Don't worry we all meet the odd idiot on here you are not alone,,,
Regards Redrainbow.

JT69
02-04-10, 18:19
Hi Ruby,

Sorry to hear of your bad experience with someone on this forum, feeling like we do I find it hard to comprehend how someone could be so cruel, perhaps he didn't mean it or couldn't help himself. Whoever it is I truely hope they realise they hurt you and are sorry for what they did. It is hard enough to cope feeling as we do at times without someone hurting your feelings.

Feel for you hun, take care.

Jo.xx

staypositive
02-04-10, 18:45
Awww, I'm sorry to hear about what happened. Sometimes in life, you lay your trust into someone, and it can all back fire. It can be very upsetting.

I'm not a regular user of this place, but I get the feeling most of the people on here are just geniune people, like me and you, who suffer from depression, anxiety or whatever. But we come on here for support, I love reading through the posts sometimes, its an amazing feeling knowing I don't need to feel so alone.

Chin up, keep smiling :)

Ruby94
02-04-10, 22:51
Thankyou for all your help and replies it has really brought me up again knowing there are so many caring and understanding people out there alot of you always make me feel better i just want to thank everyone who has repliede to this thread for me i really apriciate your support x

Anxious_gal
02-04-10, 23:45
glad to hear your feeling a bit better :)
it's amazing how much one person can hurt us sometimes :(

MikeyT
06-04-10, 10:37
Hi Ruby
As a bloke who suffers from anx problems, he seems to me to be an immature twonk, who obviously was taking out his own frustrations on you.
The problem with the internet, forums and email etc, certain people go down to a base level where they think nastiness is the norm and they can get away with it as they are not face to face with the person this is aimed at.
Try not to brood on it, his loss, not yours.
All the best
Mick