PDA

View Full Version : E-BAY- FOR BOOKS,,,

trevor
15-01-06, 12:20
HI GUYS,,,,

dont know if any of were aware but there are some good self help books on e-bay,,

there is 1 i am thinking of bidding on about C,B,T,,

and another on vitamins and herbal remidies and natural heal choices its really good,,

thought i would share with you,,,,worth taking a peek,,there is also a blood pressure testing thingy looks cool,,,

cheers,,

trevor:D

better to fight for something than to live for nothing

vernon
15-01-06, 12:41
Hi Trevor and thanks for that. I do the same thing also if you see a book check it out on amizon as I have often fornd the same books there cheeper that E-Bay and no waiting for bids. Also a very good sight for all self help books is, http://www.speakingtree.co.uk/ Someone posted this site on here the other day and it looks a real good site and big reductions on lots of books. Take care. Vernon

darkangel
15-01-06, 19:55
Over the past 10 years I have bought many self help books to help me understand and come to terms with my anxiety. They all helped in some way but I felt I was still missing the point.
I was recommended to read the following book which was written by a buddhist to help people become aware of themselves and for anyone interested in their own deep growth and to find peacefulness within. I cannot put this book down and it has answered so many of my questions.
Its called "A Gradual Awakening" by Stephen Levine

It wont be everyones "cup of tea" but if you keep an open mind then give it a try.

Take care

Darkangel

........life is for living not just for surviving

trevor
15-01-06, 21:05
thanks for the tip vernon,,just added that page to my faves..

thank you daarkangell,,,i am open to anything i love books,,,,will check that one out,,

thanks again,,

trevor,,:D

vorpalblade
18-02-06, 15:03
ebay is ok for books, but you have to watch out for ppl ripping you off wiht postage costs

trevor
20-02-06, 07:42
so true,,

i saw a paperback book and the postage was 3.00 quid thats how they make there money back complete rip off,i allways e-mail them saying is postage costs correct cause i think its a little dear,,if you drop the postage cost i will bid,,

somtimes works,,

thanks,

treor,:D