PDA

View Full Version : eeeeek huggels needed please

hopers
28-03-10, 17:36
well i sopsoe id beter tell you why i need a hug ..........

well iv been of my meds for about 2 weeks now and i was almost hositalized on tuesday becuse of my bizzarre behvour im hearing vocies and seeign things an dmood swings are very bad im scread to take my meds cos i think there posien and i have put salt around my house cos i think demonds are trying to get in its been a reallyhard weked haveing 3 kids here demanding attention constent crying and cscreaming i feellike my heads gonna explode i wanna talk to so me one but im stuck im scread to go out and dont trust people coming in im under the crises team nd there ok i just wishi wasnt liek this any more i hate it

sorry for the mone love and huggels xxx

Maj
28-03-10, 17:49
Here is a hug :hugs:but it sounds like you need much more than that. You are in a very difficult position and I really feel for you. It's tough enough dealing with your health problems and the fact you have three kids must make it harder for you. Sounds like you really need support from someone. Have you spoken to the crisis team today? Don't be ashamed to say you need more help. Don't struggle alone. They may help persuade you to take your medication because it will hopefully make you feel much better and more able to cope. Please contact someone.
Myra x:hugs:

bottleblond
28-03-10, 18:08
Aw hun that must be so awful for you!
Just remember we are all here for you.
Thinking of you and sending loads of hugs your way!
Lisa
xxxx

:bighug1::hugs::bighug1:

onceagain
28-03-10, 19:37
Hi Hopers

Big hugs sent, hope you are feeling a little better now.

Please don't be scared of the crisis team sometimes it helps to talk to someone so if you are having a real hard time try to at least call the out of hours staff at the local hospital or samaritans... there are always people on here that will listen too.

x

gypsywomen
28-03-10, 19:44
big hugs hang in there your going to be ok love:)

Vanilla Sky
28-03-10, 20:24
We are all here for you , and by the way i totally promise your meds are not poison, please believe that honey , Love and hugs to you :hugs: Paige xx

SueBee
28-03-10, 21:28
Georga, ring the crisis team please, a hug right now isnt going to make you feel better, though you can always have one :hugs:

I know you're home alone with Amelia right now so please ring them. They will help calm you and get your thoughts straight at least.

Look after yourself hun xxxx

hopers
30-03-10, 09:04
i seem to be feeling really really down today cant stop crying and feeling like this is takin gover and the vocies are becoming so perswsive im struggling so much and im so afriade i wanna take my meds but i jsut cant get in my mouth just cant seem to recongnise that there there to help me no to cause me damage but i cant and its so frustrating ahhhh god i hate my self today i hate being me atm it sucks what did i do that was s o wrong that this had to happen :(

sorry for moneing again xx

Redrainbow
30-03-10, 09:42
hey Georga,
Wayne here, sorry your not so good, your not moaning Georga, were your friends and want to help you get through this, your not on your own you know, we are all here for you. I know exactly what you mean, i have my own demons too at the minute so know exactly how you feel. I think we have to take each day as it comes Georga and when it's a crap day just hope tomorrow is better.
For what it is worth my friend one day you will get better and you will be able to see you children grow up and enjoy life,,,You have just got to hang on Georga, thats all any of us are doing sweet, were just hanging on, until we get better.
Your a really nice person Georga, you will get through it,,,,
Your friend Wayne xxxx.

hopers
02-04-10, 01:25
please if any one has a spear hug it would be apprathate i need to feel im not alone at the oment please of ypui can any advice will hwlp also xxxx

alias_kev
02-04-10, 02:16
Hey Hopers, I've written a message in your other thread. Here's a big hug anyway. :bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:In fact there's four!

Sorry to hear you feel so alone with this. I get very alone with my anxiety too. Its important to keep talking - the anxiety does bad things to our heads when we fight it alone.

I saw earlier in the thread that you'd stopped taking the medication you have. That's not a good idea. If its done you any good, you'll lose that AND you will have gotten withdrawal effects AS WELL. That's all a big reason why you feel so bad at the moment.

I also nkow how hard it can be to trust people. I've never had much faith in Doctor's or medication after watching my parent's treatment over 40 years. Eventually though my depression (over the top of my anxiety) got so bad in 2008 that I had to try something - anything to get better. I didn't want to get off the bed. My fears weren't the same as yours, but they were immobilising. I could not do anything normal, even going down to make my own cup of tea was very hard and my teenage children terrified me. Felt very judged, and more judged the less I did. A bad spiral.

We get to the point where we have to trust someone's judgment over our own. It might be your partner, family, or a friend, or one of the professionals. I can say that because I was there too. I was not as freaked as you since my collapse was passive rather than active like your's. Pick that person to trust and use them to try and get help from the NHS crisis team and try to get back on some medication.

Thinking of you.
Kevin :hugs:

Redrainbow
02-04-10, 11:05
You know Georga,,,,you are such a good friend, really you are, thankyou for your words on fb, that must have been hard to do cause i know right now your not so good either. Your a really good friend and nice person,,,,,,and that's why you will get through this,,,it's not easy i know but just hang in there ahh!!
Here,,,here are some hugs to be going on with:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Ohhhhhh,,,,,,here have some flowers too!!!!:flowers:.
Your friend Wayne xx

suzy-sue
02-04-10, 11:56
Heres some Big hugs from me too Georga :bighug1::bighug1:.Kev s post says it all really hun,you really need to take your medication ,Try to trust a little even tho its hard to do right now .Coming off your medication is not a wise decision ..Sometimes we need to take it to get back on track .Its not always possible to do it on our own ..You are not alone hunni ,so keep posting when you need to ..Heres some more hugs to keep you going...Luv Sue xxxx :bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

hopers
02-04-10, 14:55
i fannally tok my meds with the help of suebee i really need the suport atm im struggling so much

huggels an dlove xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SueBee
02-04-10, 15:14
I knew you could do it lovely - I'm so proud of you xxx :hugs:

suzy-sue
02-04-10, 15:23
Well done Georga ...thats brilliant news hun ...:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:Well done Suebb xxx:hugs:

alias_kev
02-04-10, 15:40
What a brilliant first step Hopers/Georga! :yahoo: They are not magic but it sounds like they will help and are needed. When she'd older your daughter will be very proud of you. :hugs:

Hope you feel improvement very soon. Keep posting as you need to.
Take Care xx (as its a special occasion and therefore not creepy!).

Welldone too SueBee. :flowers: I hoped we all could help Georga beat this.