PDA

View Full Version : Dreams and Anxiety

Zee
28-03-10, 20:47
Does anyone have really mixed up vivid dreams that seem to go on all night when anxiety levels are high especially. My HA has been quite high for a few weeks and dont have problems sleeping but often get lots of dreams in one night. Anyone else ?

melvin
28-03-10, 21:07
hi i to get lots of dreams when im under stress i would not worry about it

Zee
28-03-10, 21:38
Thanks Melvin.. Just my mind playing things out then..

crazyhayz
29-03-10, 12:12
Do u take anxiety meds? Coz it was my meds that did that. I still get vivid dreams now.

countrygirl
29-03-10, 14:28
I have always been anxious since a child and I have always had very vivid dreams that I can remember in the morning - they aren't necessarily horrible dreams although mostly peculiar as dreams always are:) but I so wish that i could not remember them - I find hormones have an effect as in the week before a period my dreams become very vivid and can be nightmarish then after it starts I cannot remember as well. i am now perimenopausal so dream wise all over the place like everythihg else.

I scared myself silly reading a dream dictionary that attached nasty things to the objects/animals/people we all dream about so don't do any dream reading!

Zee
29-03-10, 14:45
Do u take anxiety meds? Coz it was my meds that did that. I still get vivid dreams now.

No crazyhayz..ive always refused prescribed meds so I think maybe its likely to be just the anxiety.Ive always been prone to dream in bright colours and intense dreams but now and then is a night when it seems like one dream after the other making no sense.

Starscream
29-03-10, 15:06
Every night I have a horrible vivid dream. All the time.

Wake up out of breath and stuff.:weep: