PDA

View Full Version : SOOO upset

shanlynn1012
28-03-10, 22:04
For the past week my derealization/depersonalization has been back full time. I am so sad casue at the end of January I was ready to get off my Zoloft and felt great 95% of the time. Then I put my house on the market and started my own business and my skin started burning which set me off into a panic. I am pretty certian my skin burning is from anxiety but now all of a sudden my derealization is back and it is so sad. Now I am thinking of uping my meds. Why can I not handle any stress without loosing it. I am so mad. Oh I had a bridal show today and could not even think my face was goig numb. what can I do?

amyamy2010
29-03-10, 04:05
I dont know anything about medication! But i had a panic attack and my face went numb if this happens again (touch wood) it wont because it can be a scary experience... its best to massage ur face in circles to make the blood flow more or something. message me if you want to or feel you need help :)

Talk to a phychiatrist about your medication , scince you are on a ANXIETY forum its likely its all anxiety..very likely! Good luck and hope you feel better.

Might do you good to read the topics and anxiety symtoms! xxx