PDA

View Full Version : lump

burberrygirl72
28-03-10, 22:29
hi i have found a lump in my armpit as big as a pea really scared dont no wht to do my family have had a look and say its nothing but never the less im going to see my gp tomo im convince i have cancer just getting my life back on track with my meds never felt so good and now this to knock me back down again cant stop crying im so scared xx

Lauz
29-03-10, 00:35
Just get it checked by the GP hun and don't over think it as it could be nothing, easier said than done but you are doing yourself not good getting worked up :(
All the best.

jill
29-03-10, 02:22
Hi hun :D:hugs:

Its good you are going to get it check by your gp, peace of mind goes along way.

I do know that through hormone changes some women get small pea like lumps in there breast and under arm, these come and go with there periods. Although harmless, can be very distressing if you don't know what your dealing with.

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XX

Anxious_gal
29-03-10, 05:10
yeah true it could be hormones or just a lymph node.
Good for you going to the doctor, it's always better to be safe than sorry.
hope it goes ok for you.

burberrygirl72
29-03-10, 11:32
thanxs for replys been to see the doc today and she thinks its just a traped sweat duct she wasnt worried about it at all plus she gave me a good examination all around my boobs gotta go back in a wk if still there but its going down now so hopfully will be all gone within couple of days xxxxx if not gonna do some tests but if doctor dont seem worried im not going to xx