PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody

pugsport
29-03-10, 13:55
Hello there, my name is Steve and have suffered from anxiety for just over 10 years. Still to this day I find it debilitating at times but am determined to not let it rule my life.

I've joined this forum to hopefully get support and offer support to others where I can. I think this is a brilliant website and am looking forward to becoming friends with you all and working through this together :)

nomorepanic
29-03-10, 13:57
Hi pugsport

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Maj
29-03-10, 20:15
Hello Steve and welcome to nmp. You will get lots of support here from people who can understand exactly how you are feeling and you'll realise that you're not alone. :welcome:
Myra x

DEBBZ
29-03-10, 20:56
hi steve and welcome i am to new and only just joined this group , been looking at it on and off for months as it looks great so decided to get myself joined
i to have had anxiety for 11 years and a few long breaks from it but then comes back ,, hopefully we will get sorted and make some good friends that understand ,, good luckx

pugsport
30-03-10, 07:30
Hi Debbz

Sounds like your in the same boat as me, I wish you all the best and fingers crossed for a speedy recovery for us both! :)

JT69
30-03-10, 07:55
Hi Steve,

You are in the right place, you will find comfort in taliking to people feeling the same as you do and it really does help.

Welcome and take care.
JO.

Thumbelina
30-03-10, 08:29
Hi Steve,

This sure is the best place to meet people who suffer(ed) with anxiety, panic and depression for some time.
Talking to people who know how you feel is such a great support and help in recovery!!!

Veronica H
30-03-10, 09:03
:welcome:Steve. Glad that you have found us.

Veronicax