PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new here

enolarose
29-03-10, 14:57
Hi, after spending ages lurking I finally decided to be brave a register.

I'm 25, suffered from depression since I was a child and I've always been very shy which I'm still trying to beat now. I used to regularly have panic attacks although these have almost stopped now, I just have one once in a while now rather than 3 or 4 a week like I used to. I work full time as a supervisor in a supermarket (not great but it pays the rent) which does help a bit as I have to talk to people and I live with my boyfriend who I've been with for 6 years now. I don't have any children of my own but my partner has a six year old son who stays with us most weekends.
I'm not on any medication, and never have been. I try to manage myself best I can.

That's all I can think of! funny how you start typing and your mind just goes blank. :doh:

nomorepanic
29-03-10, 14:58
Hi enolarose

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Veronica H
29-03-10, 17:25
:welcome:Enolarose. Glad that you have found us.

Veronicax

Maj
29-03-10, 20:17
Hello Enolarose, welcome to nmp. You will get lots of comfort and reassurance here from likeminded people.:welcome:
Myra x

KK77
29-03-10, 20:40
Welcome to NMP

Hope you find the site useful and well done for trying to maintain your condition without meds.