PDA

View Full Version : MS? Anyone else share these symptoms?

belle
29-03-10, 15:48
I've had a good couple of months of symtpoms that would point to MS. I went to the doctor and in his words "They don't sound good". I've got an appointment to see the neurologist in 4 weeks.

Please tell me if any of you have these symptoms.

Arm/Leg goes dead.
Muscle twitching. Eye/hands/fingers/legs/face/stomach...all over really.
Tinnitus
Back of eye pain
EXHAUSTION
Chronic headaches
Forgetfulness. Forgetting words mid sentence. Forget what i am going to do. I got out the bleach instead of milk for my tea....scary.
Pins and needles (NOT caused by hyperventilating)
Limb weakness
Dizziness/off balance
Shaking, feels like i am shaking internally as well as other parts.

I feel awful. So tired. I wake up and stay awake for an hour or so and then i need to sleep again. I look like hell. Big black circles under my eyes.

smpomeroy
29-03-10, 16:22
Anxiety can cause those symptoms yes - all of them in spades but obviously your Doc is sending you for tests to be sure? If you are over a certain age (cant remember what age but I think its mid 30's) then the liklihood of getting MS is very very low.

I hope it all turns out well for you

Suz

Carly Lou
29-03-10, 17:01
i have to say nothing like a good bit of reasurance from the doctor, saying they dont sound good, cheek !!!
smpomeroy is very correct tho your sound young to have ms....
there are many symptoms of ms that you havent said you have.... like slurred speech, strange sensations, not just the pins ans needles, but burning, stabbing pains, and also trouble swallowing ???
these are just a few, and you are very young to have this, its very very rare for someone in there 30's to get MS xxxx
a relation of mine got it very young, and the odd of me knowing 2 people getting it in there 30's is erm..... Nil i believe, chin up chick, im sure you will be fine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hugs xxxx
worrying etc is going to make you feel very tierd etc, so dont forget that, as im sure you are worrying yourself silly xxxx