PDA

View Full Version : read this quick - whilst i'm still here

sirworryalot
29-03-10, 22:41
hey folks,
glad to be here, although my time,i fear,is short.
I've had headaches daily for a month , left side,right side,temples,eyes,top,back..seem to be taking it in turns where it will strike each day.....i'm stressed out over them....my doctor is sick of the sight of me......even the receptionist tuts when i walk in.......i've started licking windows....my time is nigh.....oh woe....is me...:dribble:

diane07
29-03-10, 22:44
Hi sirworryalot

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Ronny
29-03-10, 23:09
Howdy mate...........I know how you feel,I have the same headaches they drive me f....g mad.At least you are allowed in the Dr's surgery,I got asked to leave mine,after I abused the receptionist.I changed quacks(aussie for doc's) and he sent me for CT scan.Test came back and I have Paget's,it is a bone disease.I have it on the left side of skull.Don't worry about the window licking I've done that too....You take care.:)

sirworryalot
30-03-10, 09:33
sorry to here that rhonda, are you on zoledronic acid injections now? more importantly do they work?

hope its not to hot for you down under!!

flumpy
30-03-10, 12:50
Hi sirworryalot

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

I've got deja vu