PDA

View Full Version : bleeding and nausea (ladies)

sleeve
30-03-10, 13:09
Hiya there everyone, i would like some advice.

I take microgynon contraceptive pill and have for nearly 3 years, this last couple of month i've been really bad with remembering to take it, and i think i missed about 10 pills out of last months packet :blush:

anyway, i had my break week at the beginning of the month, and had my withdrawl bleed as usual, and began taking my pills again. I took a couple and then forgot 4 and i got some breakthrough bleeding which lasted about 5 days, this stopped for nearly a week and then i forgot another couple of pills and started again about 3 days ago.

Now i feel really sick, i feel a bit faint and nauseous and everytime i stand up it feels like i am going to be sick. I keep burping but i have only eaten crumpets all day so i haven't actually been sick yet, but now i'm worrying that the two are related and that the random bleeding isn't caused by missing pills and that i need to get checked out. I should mention that the bleeding isn't heavy or anything, it's barely noticeable most of the time.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

pink17
30-03-10, 13:15
Hiya maybe you should talk to your gp about this,but sounds like maybe you missing all these pills hasnt done u any good,couldnt u set a alarm on your mobile fone to remind you to take it.

ladybird64
30-03-10, 13:21
10 pills are a lot to forget so I think that what you are experiencing should be checked out by your GP to rule out any risk of pregnancy.

I know you have been taking this pill for 3 years but maybe it might be worthwhile looking at another method so you don't have this worry.

I hope all is well :)