PDA

View Full Version : Women only please - so upset...

busybeingmum
30-03-10, 18:27
:blush:Arghhh - what is this? I helt heavy between my legs and felt a big fleshy lump between my vagina and perennium. Hubby has just looked and can see a fleshy lump. Have got docs appt for tomorrow thank goodness. Am so worried I have got a bad lump there. Still battling with pain in neck and gfearful of lump there. Has anyone else had a bulge like this???? Is where scar tissue is from babies....

margaret jones
30-03-10, 18:30
Sorry cant comment on your problem but it is a good move to visit the GP asap rather than worrying what it could be Take Care Maggie xxxxxxx

Maj
30-03-10, 18:31
Could it even be a wee prolapse? Or, yes, it could be something from childbirth. I know this is common for some women. The best person to check it out is the doctor, but no matter what it is I'm sure it's nothing serious to worry about. You'll feel better once you see the doctor tomorrow. Let us know how you get on.
Myra x

Cell block H fan
30-03-10, 18:49
:blush:Arghhh - what is this? I helt heavy between my legs and felt a big fleshy lump between my vagina and perennium. Hubby has just looked and can see a fleshy lump. Have got docs appt for tomorrow thank goodness. Am so worried I have got a bad lump there. Still battling with pain in neck and gfearful of lump there. Has anyone else had a bulge like this???? Is where scar tissue is from babies....

It could be. Or it could be a vaginal prolapse maybe. Did you get a dragging sort of feeling? I had a feeling like dragging that ive had 2 or 3 times in the last year that lasts a few days. I am squeemish so haven't been prodding about down there! But the pelvic ache ive had lately has had me wondering if something like that is going on with me. And certain times of the month trigger it off more possibly?
There is only one way to know for sure, & you're off to the doc quacks tomorrow, so that'll let you know.
It could even be something that has always been there, as in like you say, to do with child birth?
Let us know what the doc says xxx

busybeingmum
31-03-10, 14:30
Argh...Another instance where HA has got better of me and I wasted docs time. Female doc said all looked normal but swollen due to a bout of thrush. I am SO angry with myself. Got to beat this HA! xx