PDA

View Full Version : Hello all - from a messed up young lady.

Huds
30-03-10, 18:31
Hello everyone!

I'm new here! I've been looking for a forum like this for a while and managed to stumble upon it whilst I was searching Precordial Catch Syndrome, so lucky me! I'm a female, twenty and filled with all types of fear I couldn't even begin to list them all, and the way I cope with these fears has seriously got to end. Maybe once I get to know you all, I'll get comfortable with sharing and healing. In the mean time, I look forward to reading topics and "meeting" you all.

Huds

:)

diane07
30-03-10, 18:33
Hi Huds

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

hallam11
30-03-10, 19:38
Hi Huds,

:welcome: To No More Panic! Im glad you have found us, hope we can offer some support for you. I know what its like to constantly live in fear so always here if you need a chat!Take Care

Laura xx

Huds
30-03-10, 22:55
Thanks! :)

Huds
31-03-10, 10:19
btw I was wondering, how can I ensure that my email add is not visible on here. Thank-you

hallam11
31-03-10, 12:03
Hiya,

Just to let you know that your e-mail isn't on show at all.

laura xx

Huds
31-03-10, 15:00
Hi AMiee, thanks a lot! And thank-you too hallam11.

Hellybelly
31-03-10, 15:34
hi welcome hun i think we are all a little messed up on here hope ya ok x

Huds
31-03-10, 18:35
Lol, I am. Hope you're too and thank-you .

Oh and sorry for all the questions, but I can see that I can rep a post. But how would I know if I've been repped? x

alias_kev
31-03-10, 21:46
Hey Huds. Your email isn't visible, but you have got the option to be sent an email by any member. They only see yours if you choose to reply by email though. So its still much like a private message, unless you reply directly in email.

You can turn that off by selecting "Quicklinks" - "Edit Options" in the menu at the top of the page. Half way down is an option to allow email from other members. Even with that off the forum will still forward you PMs and "threads you subscribe to" at you email address. That's a separate option on the same page.

Hope that sets your mind at ease on the anonymity thing.

Your current reputation is also visible on that options page. I'm not sure if it appears anywhere else.