PDA

View Full Version : do all these symptoms come with d/p

dreamy
30-03-10, 19:44
hi all
i really need your advice,
this all started around a month ago i had chest pains and went to a/e i woke up with a pain that felt like someone kicked me in my heart.
it happened again the second night so i went to hospital.
they ruled out anything life threatening and reffered me to a cardiologist and nurologist.
for around a month now i have been suffering from d/p. i don't no if it'S because i am waiting for the outcome of the two appointments i/e anxiety
or if its something medical.
prior to this i have been under some severe stress.

i get
headaches
poor memorey
i can barely hold a conversation half the time
pains all over my body
weakness and always tired
before this happened to me i was a person who had such a love for life.
would really like to here from you all
xxxxx:bighug1:

BigDaz
31-03-10, 23:11
What's d/p?

Antipodes
31-03-10, 23:32
I see your last line before you ID'd the symptoms you noticed because they are more obvious is "prior to this i have been under some severe stress". This suggests there may be other symptoms (included in the list) you have not associated with the changed health/wellness situation you are going through.

For instance poor memory .. what about concentration (say making sense of a complex paragraph when reading .. do you "lose the thread"?) ?

Have there been any situations in the past that your body might be responding to? It need not be recent as sometimes the consequences manifest much later (even years) when a psychological cue (or trigger) happens, however subtle and unrelated it may be. Us humans are complex beings indeed.

If you suspect your symptoms are a response to [something] you would be wise to go see your GP and describe as completely as you are able, the changes you have observed. The more specific you can be, the better.

I hope it passes soon for you.