PDA

View Full Version : Just a bit of worry on my mind

ElliotUK
30-03-10, 21:54
Hi no more panic

how you doing? i hope your coping through your anxiety ..

can anybody give me some reassurance on this problem iv been having for the past few weeks.

i used to suffer from panic attacks so iv had tests like ECGS and they came back fine, seen several doctors and paramedics.. cut long story short iv been experiencing mild chest pain.. it only lasts a few seconds but its in the centre-bottom of my chest.. its like a little above the stomach .. so its bang in the middle of my body ..im 19 years of age and have no history of heart attacks.. should I be worried? when i go to the doctors in the past they used to be useless when i used to say i think im having heart attacks with chest pain and hyperventilation

i also struggle with breathing when i think of my anxiety.

cthechick84
30-03-10, 22:17
hey hun i get just the same stabbing pains in middle of chest like frm the bottom of the breast bone even into top of stomach too im sure its reflux as it goes allaround my breastbones and even in my shoulder blades little aches or stabbing pains like i said im sure its trapped wind or reflux but they are both connected do u suffer with acid reflux indegstion?? go and see ur doctor they will give u some tablets to get rid of excess stomach acids ive had this pain before an with the tabs it eased once the acid was gone im no doctor so not sayin it is but very common not a heart attack ur only 19 ...no way ur heart is fine easier said than done i knw but ull b fine!!ive took myself to a &e b4 with same problem doc pressed on my chest an said it was comin frm reflux.i was soo realived then jus went on to anotha problem oh the joys of ha omg terrible but seriously dude ur fine best wishes c.xxx

ElliotUK
30-03-10, 22:33
thank you :D

Ronny
31-03-10, 09:40
Your are right Aimee,breathing has a lot to do with pain in chest.I also think it could be posture.Sitting for long periods at a time gives you the same pain to.:)

Ronny
31-03-10, 09:58
Hi aimee I am in Mackay Queensland,welcome aboard:flowers: