PDA

View Full Version : Nausea and motion sickness feeling is this definitely anxiety?im 19 and have been get

leebe18
30-03-10, 22:37
im 19 and have been getting bad spells that last for a few hours to several days , constantly expect night time of what i describe as a vertigo dizziness feeling that makes me feel nausea abit like motion sickness but not like the room is spinning more like an unbalanced feeling Doctor has checked blood/urine and ears an eyes they found nothing and seem to think its caused from anxiety which i keep finding it hard to believe as i don't really feel anxious when the symptoms start usually after ,i do have other symptoms which i have had over the past 6 months such as a feeling of pressure in my head or a lightheaded feeling ,stomach pains ,heartburn feeling in lower sternum ,muscle twitching ,muscle pains ,neck ache ,back ache,feeling of something stuck in the upper throat ,sharp sudden electric shock type pains ,sudden loss of libido for 3 days at a time ,tingling sensation in feet and hands ,hissing noise in ears , fatigue ,General feeling of being unwell or feeling that im about to get a cold ,a sudden shortness of breath ,these are all of which i have had for 6 months ,

Blueeyed87
31-03-10, 03:35
Hey,
I know what your talking about with the dizziness thing without the spinning, I have had this constantly for weeks, I know it's anxiety as I had everything checked and I'm fine, it's hard to believe anxiety can cause all these symptoms but having been there done that I'm pretty wise to it now, I have at different times experienced all the symptoms you described it's hell and it will get better goodluck