PDA

View Full Version : Hello again

Lilith1980
30-03-10, 23:21
Hi all,

Some of you may remember me, I haven't been on NMP for a while. I got married and work/life/uni was catching up with me so I felt I best step away.

But I am back :yesyes:

I am now doing my final counselling course before I am qualified and it's brilliant. I have learnt so much about myself and boy am I stronger for it - don't mess with me now lol :winks:

As for getting married, well I am now getting divorced! In hindsight (which is a wonderful thing), I don't think we should ever have gotten married but I guess we were right for each other at the time. Since being on my counselling course however I have changed such a lot and my husband and I are so different now. If I am honest, I know I deserve better too :blush:

But I'm not down about it - I feel emotional some days and I am getting anxious feelings in my stomach as well. But I know it's part of the grieving process and I will come through it. I've got the resilience :D

So I just wanted to give an update, say "hi" to all those that know me and "welcome" to all the new people here :hugs:

Good to be back and look forward to speaking with you.

nomorepanic
30-03-10, 23:29
Hi Lilith1980

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

hallam11
30-03-10, 23:32
Hi Lilith,

Welcome back. It will be nice to have someone here with counselling background. I think there are others but not sure! You seem in a good place even if you are going through a divorce. Wish I could be that strong sometimes, not going through a divorce just life struggles!

Take care xx

Jaco45er
31-03-10, 20:34
It is very good to see you back again lass :) xx

bottleblond
31-03-10, 21:23
Hiya hun

Lovely to see you back :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your marriage but like you said, You deserve better.

You sound really positive which is lovely to hear too!
Look forward to catching up!

Love and hugs
Lisa
xxx
:bighug1:

Lilith1980
31-03-10, 21:53
Thanks guys and gals good to be back here. Not having a great day today but I know it will be a bit of a rollercoaster for a while :blush:

Love you all! :hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxx