PDA

View Full Version : warm feeling on outside of leg

lorraine
31-03-10, 19:23
hi

this is my 2nd thread today. my h/a is major today. Keep getting this feeling on the outside of my leg. Like a warm sensation that feels like an electric blanket on that patch of skin. anybody else get this?????

thanks
lorraine

shanlynn1012
31-03-10, 20:25
Mee but u already know that. Is it burning or just warm? I describe mine as a mild sunburn feeling or like my skin is tight?
I mean there is no toher real reasoning so it must be anxiety.
As a matter of fact I made a lsit of all the things I am scared of it being and then wrote down why I know it is not that. The lsit of it being anxiety seems to be winning.

shanlynn1012
31-03-10, 20:45
Are you on any meds? I am on Zoloft and am seeing this as a side effect. Not sure if it is possible since I have been on it so long.

lorraine
01-04-10, 08:06
Are you on any meds? I am on Zoloft and am seeing this as a side effect. Not sure if it is possible since I have been on it so long.

hi

not on any meds. My friend who does not suffer with anxiety also has this on her arm and on her back she told me yesterday. so it could be something that everybody gets!!!!!

lorraine

lorraine
01-04-10, 08:09
Mee but u already know that. Is it burning or just warm? I describe mine as a mild sunburn feeling or like my skin is tight?
I mean there is no toher real reasoning so it must be anxiety.
As a matter of fact I made a lsit of all the things I am scared of it being and then wrote down why I know it is not that. The lsit of it being anxiety seems to be winning.

hi

thanks for your reply. It is just a warm feeling like as i say someone has laid a warm towel or blanket on that part of my leg. I have had the sunburn feeling before but, this is slightly different.

lorraine