PDA

View Full Version : Eye Anxiety

louise0501
31-03-10, 21:27
Hey, today my eyes feel really strained and i have a band type headache which i guess could be anxiety. I have also had a couple of pains in my eyes which aren't really painful but just worried about it. I'm freaking out a lot.

Any advice? do you think this sounds like a tumour?

please reply
Love Louise XXX

smpomeroy
31-03-10, 22:02
No I dont think its a tumour, my best guess is that its a tension headache probably from tight nech or shoulder muscles pulling on the muscles in your head and round your eyes...

Suz

louise0501
01-04-10, 01:01
Any advice on feeling better? it just seems to be one thing after another at the moment.

please reply
love louise xxx

Blueeyed87
01-04-10, 02:49
I had this and was sure it was a brain tumour, along with other scary symptomms, my ct scan came back clear and my dr said go to the optometrist your glasses prescription could be wrong, low and behold the optometrist tells me that my eyes are much worse and my left eye is doing all the work and all the constant focusing and unfocusing causes pain in eyes headache, dizzyness and giddyness, maybe you need to have your eyes checked, I can't wait for my prescripto. To come in so I can stop feeling this way, hope u feel better soon good luck

smpomeroy
01-04-10, 11:21
yes and if not an eye check then try some regular massage - but proper massage to release the tension in your shoulders...