PDA

View Full Version : to all my true friends - you know who you are !

leo05
01-04-10, 03:57
to all my true friends

Sometimes there will be people,
Who want to upset and cause us pain,
But they are not true friends

For true friends, are loyal, understanding,
And non judgemental ,
Be careful who you put your trust in,

I will be right by your side when ever,
You are feeling down and blue,
Share in those happy times,

I will help to fight the evil in this world,
As I know when I am in trouble,
I can call upon my true friends,
Till the end of time!

Ronny
01-04-10, 04:28
Hi lea.
You write lovely poems you are very talented my dear,Thankyou for your reply,I have not forgotten you,I just don't go into chat anymore.You know you can pm me anytime.I hope everything is ok for you.
Your friend Rhonda xxx:hugs::flowers:

Anxious_gal
01-04-10, 05:02
aw Lea that is such a lovely poem and it even lifted my mood a little :D

leo05
02-04-10, 02:04
hi ronny - thanks for you kind reply, i dont really write nice poems if anything am useless at them but thanks guess one day i will listen to someone who says good bout them eh lol - hope you are ok? hugs

mishel - hi hun and thanks for your nice comment n glad to hear it has helped to lift your mood that little bit :) hugs and hope you are ok ?

take care both of you

lea xx

Ronny
02-04-10, 03:36
Oh Lea your poems are very good maybe you should think about publishing them,who know's where that would lead.You are very talented Lea,don't forget that.I am Ok and big hugs to you:bighug1:I hope you have a happy Easter and all the best Luv Rhonda xxxx
P.S Be kind to yourself.

leo05
03-04-10, 03:01
me publish them they wouldnt be worthy of that lol. and thanks for the compliments :blush: and hugs for you too , glad that you are ok and am here for ya anytime, and thanks aint great day for me today so easter i will just think of as another day too n hugs
lea xx

sunshine-lady
03-04-10, 22:49
That is a lovely poem Lea, the words are very true and meaningful. Ronny is right, you do write some great poems which I am sure are straight from the heart.

Take care hun :hugs:

leo05
04-04-10, 01:17
thanks di and yes they are right from the heart but a guess we do not always see what others see within us