PDA

View Full Version : Zoloft + Wellbutrin = welloft?

petegms
01-04-10, 09:03
So ive been struggling with depression and anxiety for over 9 years on. I have been through the list of medications. I was on zoloft for 2 years which seemed to work well but I still had depression issues. My doctor(GP) at the moment suggest switching to wellbutrin..which made content,goal oriented, but I would also get very low lows and was very emotional. I then saw a psychologist and psychatrist. The psychatrist suggested taking welbutrin and zoloft. Ive been on it for 3 weeks now, 150mg of welbutrin twice a day and 100mg of zoloft twice a day. I am less anxious, have more of a sense of well being, and seem to focus and keep a happy mind set. I also switched from klonopins to valiums when I do get more anxious then usual. So far everything has been good, lets cross our fingers and hope they stay that way!

Anybody else have the same due of medications?

chilljill
15-06-10, 15:21
I would like to hear a reply to this question as well.... my doc is having me switch from zoloft 100mg (1xdaily) to wellbutrin SR or BudeprionSR 100mg (2xday)....I have the same concerns...and also trying to figure out a gentle way to get off zoloft and onto wellbutrinSR....btw I also take xanax .5mg (3xday) and zyrtec 10mg (1 a day) and levothyroxine 75mcg.......any help or feedback would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
cj <><