PDA

View Full Version : getting fed up now!

tinkerbel
01-04-10, 09:28
hi everyone,
arghhhhhh i could just scream! this anxiety/panic is doing my head in, i have spent the last 2 days feeling really anxious, mainly about doing nursery runs, got myself in a righ tizwaz this morning! any way off i trotted got there and just decided to explain to satff that i suffer from panics so if i ever act strange or run out the door just ignore me i will be back! do you know how much more relaxed i feel now, just knowing that someone there knows what im like seems to have taken most of the pressure away! will see how i am later when it comes to collection! it just annoys me that i have to get in that kind of state when i have been doing them for months now and never really bothered me before so why now? brain feels like mushy peas as thinking too much, sooo looking forward to a few days off work, no nursery for 2 weeks! but then i worry that when i start to do them again after easter i might struggle again as not done them for 2 weeks!!:wacko:

sorry for the ramble x

jill
04-04-10, 00:12
Hi hun :D:hugs:

I do know how dame hard it is when you suffer panic, anxiety, BUT hunny, have you noticed you did one small change (telling someone how you felt) and this small change made a BIG difference. WELL DONE :yesyes: you should be soo proud of yourself.

It can be so hard when dealing with panic. anxiety and do you know what, its the little changes we make that make the biggest difference, it could be a small change in a routine or a small change in how we think and ohhh boy, things start to change for the better.

We tent to focus when acute on dealing with the panic, anxiety, but not understand where and when we but presures on our lives, even something as small as a nursery run. Our minds our sooo rapped up in what we think is the biggest thing that has overtook our lives, (panic, anxiety) we tend to not address the little stresses in our lives.

For me, as well as dealing with panic, high levels of panic anxiety and trying to learn all about them, but address the little stresses in my life and how I could change my way of thinking towards them, eg, the kids getting on my nerves, taking the kids to school, the house work, the ironing ohh you know, all those anoying little things, change my attatued towards these things, be happy if you like doing these small things, I do feel, that these little changes helped me move forward.

As you seen hun, that little change you did on the nursery run, helped make you feel better, now why do you think that was?

Hunny, little things make a BIG differance, WELL I think they do. the little things helped me get better.

You say the nersury run never bothered you befor, so why now, ohh hunny, it probley did a little but, when when acute with panic, anxiety these little things get all blown out of context. Mr anxiety jumps in and shows us. SO. have a good talk to yourself, tell yourself it never bothered you before and YOU WILL learn to not let it bother you again.

Try and changed your thinking about the nursery run, try and be happy doing it, give yourself some good reasons why you do this run, positive statments. This helps sooo much.

You ramble as much as you like, :hugs: its good to get it off your chest

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XX