PDA

View Full Version : Strange pain ... need help

Gabi_B
01-04-10, 12:54
Hi guys,

Can anyone help?? I have this strange pain in my lower back, i can only describe it as my tailbone. It is spreading along the lower back but it is mainly in the tailbone.

Don't think that it is related to any bowel problem as movement is perfect and painfree.

I have seen my GP and they have said nothing wrong with joints and there is no infection in bowel. Of course my HA is going up and up the longer the pain continues.

I just need a bit of re-assurance, if anyone has ever had anything similar - please help??

Thanks

busybeingmum
01-04-10, 13:17
Hi Gabi
I have had this on and off for a year now. When I first had it I felt that I also had pressure in my backside and imagined the owrse! I now think it is just lower back pain (what lots of dpcs and told me!) Mine has come about from carrying kids all the time. In coccyx but can spread to the sides and also to buttocks. Hope that helps. xx

Gabi_B
01-04-10, 13:25
Wow, That sounds just like it - especially the pressure part. Feels like i need to use the loo :)

It could be a new chair i have at work that isn't right or could just be growing older LoL!

Thanks alot.

bronte
01-04-10, 13:30
ive had this for about 8 month it makes it uncomfotable to sit for long its just how you both describe it only i have pain in my bock passage as well as pressure im glad im not alone its awful

bronte
01-04-10, 13:34
that was back passage i meant to put lol