PDA

View Full Version : Can your reaction to medication change?

shanlynn1012
01-04-10, 13:38
It is me again withmy burning skin, so i was googling, very bad, and came accross that Zoloft Seratine can cause this. I have been on it for 6 months is it possible to have a reaction like that now?

smpomeroy
01-04-10, 14:21
yes your reaction can change...

Typer
01-04-10, 19:52
It can change. 5 years ago I had a beta blocker for high BP (sorted with renal artery angioplasty) then a few months ago took one for pals and began wheezing badly

shanlynn1012
01-04-10, 21:34
Just find it so weird that I have been on the Zoloft for about 8 months and 2 months ago this burning skin sensation started, it began with my refill of Zoloft actually. I have had no anxiety until this burning began I was supposed to be coming of it. So I had all the medical tests done no finding and it occured to me maybe the Z, found that parethsia is a side effect so maybe who knows, HATE all of this

sarah jayne
01-04-10, 21:36
Yes it can change. I was on citalopram a couple of years ago and was fine then i tried it again last year and it made me very ill...x

Cell block H fan
02-04-10, 12:21
Yep I expect so. I knew someone that had the hormone coil for 5 years, when she got it changed, she started getting spotting after not having periods for 5 years. Eventually she had to have the coil out & the spotting stopped.