PDA

View Full Version : Howdy...again

b00mzx
01-04-10, 21:21
Hi there...

I have decided to introduce myself again as it has been so long since I was last here (07.07.06 to be precise) so here goes...

Hi, i'm Rian, i'm 25, male and in Manchester. I live with my fiance and my 11 month old son. I am here because I have some issues that I am currently battling through (I havn't been diagnosed as yet but it's a it like bipolar but not as severe). I have been dealing with this on and off since I was 15, and have decided that now is the time to finally get to the bottom of it...

Basically I have been "ignoring" the symptoms for many years, but now I have to face them head on in order to get on in life, I have a habit of down-playing my symtoms and telling people how I really feel in face and on the phone, so this is why its taken 10 years to sort.

Anyway enough of the blah blah stuff, hope to speak to you soon..!:yesyes:

diane07
01-04-10, 21:22
Hi rian951

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

katalyst85
01-04-10, 21:25
welcome Rian,
im new here so just getting used to it. im 25 and have a 16 month old and a 4 month old so feel free to talk! im quite good at listening even if i dont listen to myself:D.

b00mzx
01-04-10, 21:37
welcome Rian,
im new here so just getting used to it. im 25 and have a 16 month old and a 4 month old so feel free to talk! im quite good at listening even if i dont listen to myself:D.

16 and a 4 month old....how do you cope? I might just take you up on your offer of a chat sometime.....

katalyst85
01-04-10, 21:40
that would be good:D oh its a long story!! guess you have to cope! im not gonna lie n say its not hard coz it bloody is but its all worth it now that ive got the help ive been needing for years, just last week! that weights just fell off my shoulders just by speaking out:yesyes: i reccomend it to anyone:yahoo: