PDA

View Full Version : Dont know how to tell if my waters have broken or its just a discharge

kaz_2000
02-04-10, 14:17
hi,im 17 wks & 5 days pregnant,i have been getting an increase in vaginal discharge which i have thought on a few occasions it was my waters coz it just seemed quite a lot of fluid but the hospital said you do get an increase of discharge when your pregnant,but why im worried so mucg is that last year i has a late misscarriage at 23wks & lost my son & 1 of the signs i had was a watery fluid a few days b4 i went into labour which is the same as im getting now & i feel history is going to reapeat itself & im now constantly worried everyday thinking if its my waters or just normal dicharge & i cant keep going up the hospital everyday,i just dont know how i can tell the difference,i was wondering if some1 could help me on this xx

lindajane1971
02-04-10, 14:30
Hi Kaz,
so sorry to hear about your loss xxxx I would go to the hospital and get a doctor to check you out again due to your history. I wouldnt worry too much about going back as thats what they are there for.
Good Luck xx

rachel marie
02-04-10, 14:30
you will no when your waters break because its like you have had a wee that ur unable to controle:blush:

crazyhayz
02-04-10, 15:07
Firstly, sorry ot hear about that hun xxxxx and secondly, i would go straight to the nearest maternity unit and get checked. DONT phone them, they only make some lame excuse and tell u not to come. Go down there. Because of ur history they cannot refuse to check u out. what have u got to lose? U have to get checked asap as its always better to be safe than sorry xxxx