PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get funny turns?

skippy66
02-04-10, 20:54
Recently I've been having these minor funny turns where I feel weird for a few seconds, after which I have panic symptoms like racing heart head rush etc.

The latest one today was a lightheaded feeling with a strong head pang. Last night I was lying in bed and my breath felt taken away for a second.

They hit me completely out of the blue. I know anxiety follows them, but does it cause them?

Anyone else get funny turns like this?

princes
02-04-10, 21:09
Always get same feelings and they just come all of a sudden. so horrible.
:weep:

crazyhayz
02-04-10, 21:28
yes it does. all the symptoms u are getting are due to hyperventilation (over-breathing). U r fine, dont worry. :) it is horrible i know but u need to do breathing exercises and think positive. Good luck :)

mandie
03-04-10, 01:22
Hi

Yes i get these. I had one tonite in Asda and iv been feeling on edge since.

love mandie x

Ronny
03-04-10, 03:02
Howdy Skippy......Yep know how you feel I get funny little turns a fair bit.I just lie down for awhile and do my breathing techniques and visualise that I am somewhere nice and in a safe place.It is fine don't worry.Take Care..And Happy Easter:D

Typer
03-04-10, 16:08
I remeber when I was small, some older women (mainly women) would say "I had one of my funny turns"....never thought 'd be saying it...but yes on a daily basis I have funny turns