PDA

View Full Version : bizzare

Willowlrp
02-04-10, 22:51
this might sound like a bizzare post and i could be fretting over nothing but i have recently had my dosage of propranalol upped now the first 2 days i took my tabs, as had to take them 3 times a day, i was fine but last week i was ill for a couple of days.

I thought it was because of a tummy bug going round.

I read the leaflet and i then saw that one of the side effects is the squits(( sorry cant spell correct term for it hehe))

I was just wondering if anyone else had any bad side effects of a higher dosage and what they think i should do.

My original dosage was 10mg upto 3 times a day as and when needed, and i was fine on that but most of the time they werent strong enough.

I know this sounds personal but i would like to know ppls opinions as dont want to go docs and it turns out all i got is tummy bug.

andrea thompson
02-04-10, 23:00
hiya hon

if i was you i would just give it a bit of time... continue with tablets for the next few days and see if the symtoms persist... i not on these tablets so cant really say if this is normal - but there are lots of bugs going around at the moment... or it could just be the initial reaction to the meds... dont worry though prob nothing to worry about!!!

take care..

andrea x x

suzy-sue
02-04-10, 23:17
They gave me a bad stomach and I came off them .I was on them a month ...Sue x

Willowlrp
03-04-10, 23:44
thanks guys this has really helped and its an effective way for me to lose weight hehe just like i want to :)