PDA

View Full Version : relief!!!

Redrainbow
03-04-10, 09:00
Well, i think my head is back online again now! re-booted again and functioning!!!lol. Emmmmm,,,,no jokes on that one thankyou Mrs Suebee, or Miss Lisa (bottleblond)!!! Ohhh go on then both of you, say your bit!!!! lmao!
No woke up this morning thinking yes i think i can cope today, or rather my Diazepam can cope today! It's not very nice when my brain goes offline for a couple of days lol,,that's what it feels like! The birds are not singing and the sun is not shining right now, but stuff it i will get through the day best i can,,,i think!!!!!:ohmy:.
Thankyou to all of my friends for helping and supporting me again through my bad patches, hope i never meet any of you,,,cause i will owe you a few drinks for being such friends,,,,,Lucky too for me there is Lisa with her whip to keep me in line!!! and suey to give me a kick when needed!!! Oh,,,i make you both sound so bad, don't i? !!! Still not to worry, cause i have got the pun in first for a change!! lmao!:yahoo: When they read this god help me!!!
Thankyou too, my little angel who always helps me!
P.S,,,, I cheated today started of with a diazepam!!! whoopps!! Hope this post has made a few laugh!!!!!

SueBee
03-04-10, 09:53
Fighting talk that sounds like me Little Wayney-pooh :D

Glad you're feeling at least a little better hun. Its horrid when you get a setback and think you're slipping back to where you started - or worse!
But you wont, you know when you're getting low and you do what you can to fight it - and you've got through it again sunshine, well done!! :yahoo:

Right, niceties done with - prepare to get your botty well and truely kicked :buttkick: Oh and by the way ...... I pinched Lisa's whip :whiplash:Don't tell her ..... he he :whistles:

See ya later dude :hugs:

Sue xxx

tnt808
03-04-10, 20:54
I will scold you in private for the whole Diazepam thing~ As far as the rest I am glad you are feeling better, and thinking clearly!

There's not a whole lot that can be said in open forum- you know how I feel about you xxxxxxx

JT69
04-04-10, 17:56
Hey Wayne,

Glad you back on track matey!!! Good for you....pleased for you and knew you would bounce back.....keep it going.

Jo.xx

smudger
05-04-10, 21:52
fabarooney Wayne!

Alicat
05-04-10, 23:08
I'm glad you're doing a bit better now Wayne :)