PDA

View Full Version : does anyone get this

gypsywomen
03-04-10, 11:14
i havent got flu but you know the feeling you get in your legs ,when you hae ,like tingling feeling ,,i have this causing me to feel anxoius,,thank you if you reply ,,,happy easter:bighug1:

gypsywomen
03-04-10, 11:25
urgent worried

stressbunny
03-04-10, 11:33
hi gypsy i have had a dreadful week with one thing after another, and tingling has been a major one. It makes sense that this is anx. I was thinking about when u r in the car and you have to stop suddenly and u get that tingle from your toes thru to yr fingertips. It's a bit like that i think, just another form of stress really?

Peter_Scott
03-04-10, 11:55
Hi and Happy Easter to you to, I hope the legs feel better soon, I get jelly legs a bit like if I get the flu.

Peter

gypsywomen
03-04-10, 11:58
http://i.123g.us/c/eapr_easter_poems/card/108099.gifthank you all so much feel bit better now ,, love maggie

MightyPC
03-04-10, 13:27
Hi gyspywoman, I have been experiencing the aching and pain, especially in my joints, that one would associated with flu for some weeks. Im being told its my anxiety

Maj
03-04-10, 14:02
Hi Gypsywomen,
I always remember Claire Weekes quoting in her book that "jelly legs will always get you there". I'm sure your legs are feeling weak because of anxiety. Claire's quote is reassuring to let us know that it's nothing to worry about. Hope this passes soon for you. Happy Easter:flowers:
Myra x