PDA

View Full Version : MEDICATION

mirry
17-01-06, 10:19
HI,

I BEEN THINKING ABOUT THE
DIAZEPAM PILLS I HAVE , THE DOCTOR GAVE ME 25 PILLS FOR BAD DAYS ,ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO.

HE TOLD ME THEY ARE ADDICTIVE SO I MUST ONLY USE THEM ON MY NIGHTMARE DAYS.
THEY ARE ONLY 2MG PILLS........WHICH I THINK IS A LOW DOSE.

I HAVE ONLY EVER TAKEN 3 (HALF) PILLS WHICH BASICALLY DIDNT WORK FOR ME.

I SEEM TO BE GOING THRU A BLIP THE PAST FEW DAYS AND AM CONCIDERING TAKING A 2 MG PILL INSTEAD OF 1MG FOR WHEN I DO THE SCHOOL RUN.........
BUT AT THE SAME TIME DONT WANT TO GIVE IN TO PILLS .

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME IF THEY TAKE DIAZEPAM, IF SO WHAT DOES AND DOES IT WORK.

mirryx

molly15
17-01-06, 10:50
hi mirry yes i have the same from doc 28 in bottle 2mg.i only take them in really bad situations or if i cant get a hold of my anxirty at all.they do work well short term .they take the edge of .but long term they lose their affect and are very addictive.i dint have any side effects with them.they block the message to yor brain thats telling you your anxious.i hope this helps take care marcia

marcia lowe

Jenny
17-01-06, 14:40
Hi Mirry,
I also was given 28 tabs of Diazepam 2mgs. I am coming off my other medication, and doing OK so he gave me the Diazepam for any bad days. Up to now I have taken 2 in the last eight weeks. They did take the edge off the anxiety with no side effects. I found them a good respite for the days I struggled, but I would not take them on a regular basis. Hope this helps.

Best wishes Jennyxxx

Meg
17-01-06, 17:47
Yes, that would be fine.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Keitharcher
17-01-06, 20:27
When I was really bad I had Diazampan and was told to take three a day, which I did at first until the citalapragm kicked in then i stopped takking them. I didnt find any problems with them at all I still have 15 in the drawer that I keep meaning to throw out. So if you are having a bad time try it they take about 15 mins to calm you down

Keith

nomorepanic
18-01-06, 19:14
I had 2mg ones and used to break them in half and take 1mg at a time. 1mg was usually enough for me.

Never had any bad effects from them and they used to relax me.

Nicola