PDA

View Full Version : Has got the headache and sore throat from hell :(

SHYGIRLAJB
03-04-10, 22:28
Has the headache and sore throat from hell. It doesn't help with all the other things that is going on at the moment :(

alias_kev
04-04-10, 00:37
Let me be the first to give you a :bighug1:.
Hope you feel physically better very soon. It tough dealing with other stuff when you feel rotten in the first place. :flowers:

suzy-sue
04-04-10, 00:40
:hugs:Sorry your feeling rotten ,and hope things get better for you soon .Luv Sue xx:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

staypositive
04-04-10, 09:37
Awww I hope you feel better soon, its not nice feeling unwell

Southern_Belle
04-04-10, 22:51
I hope you feel better soon and here is a big :bighug1:.

Take care,

Laura

ElizabethJane
05-04-10, 17:55
There are a lot of these sore throat bugs about. I hope you feel better soon.

SHYGIRLAJB
05-04-10, 18:02
Aww thanks everyone, still got a sore throat but at least my head pain has gone. I am wondering if its the stress that is causing the headpains. Well no suprise there really, cos some family members have not been nice to me really oh well. At least this family member has gone for a day, whoop whoop.

I think I will go back to the stripping, sanding and painting.

SHYGIRLAJB
08-04-10, 16:38
I am back home for a couple of days and then back to the house on Saturday, still have the really bad throat and not feeling well. Just feel so so tired at the moment.

alias_kev
08-04-10, 23:19
Hiya. The bereavement, the physical tasks and the stress will all have made you very tired, and hampered your immune system. Try to rest and up your vitamin C (eg. fruit or supplements). Maybe try some relaxation techniques to get over the stress from the family.

Get Well Soon. :flowers: