PDA

View Full Version : hi new here

tomand
04-04-10, 11:49
hi great site great advice given
was on cit 2 years ago for g.a.d and anxciety did the job and was off cit for about a year but 8 weeks ago had an brain heamarage and brought down with major depression and anxciety again im now on week 3 of 20mg cit and 40 mg propropanol in the morning hope it starts to work soon i forgot how bad the side effects were but im getting through it slowly hope it kicks in soon.

diane07
04-04-10, 11:50
Hi tomand

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

JT69
04-04-10, 14:03
Hi,

Usually takes 4-6 weeks to kick in though you may feel the benefit sooner hopefully, thee are lots of others on citalopram on here so if you find the citalopram threads you can get advice there.

Sorry to hear about the brain haemorage. Hope you feel better soon.

Take care
JO.

RosieXXX
05-04-10, 14:08
Hello tomand,

:welcome: to nmp. You will find lots of useful advice from understanding people.

Ladybelle
05-04-10, 14:21
Hello and welcome, I'm new here, this is a great friendly site.
I cant help on meds as I'm too scared to take them but I'll always try and offer a friendly shoulder !

Jo

tomand
08-04-10, 09:57
thanks

RainbowGirl
08-04-10, 10:00
Hi Tomand, welcome :hugs:

Typer
08-04-10, 13:26
Ho and welcome. Sorry ton read you had a brain haemorrhage how awful. Hope all is clear now.