PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone new here

angels22165
04-04-10, 18:53
Hi, just a quick message to introduce myself. I'm 34 years old and been suffering from anxiety for 16 years, since the birth of my 2nd child, been on different meds over the years on effexor at the moment and having a rough time, just feel keyed up all the time, any little exercise or exhersion like even walking the stairs makes my chest clam up then the panic starts over breathing ... I know Im always constantly thinking of my breathing will not wlk anywere on my own and walking up an hill will terrify me as getting out of breath is just like how a panic attack feels, on a waiting list to see a one on one therapist hopefully appt will come soon, they said they can help but will take a while as its been here sooo long and my body is used to feeling this way. Please feel free to chat anytime. Take care Julie :)

diane07
04-04-10, 18:54
Hi angels22165

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
04-04-10, 20:27
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x