PDA

View Full Version : Another embarassing post from me (for ladies!)

louise123_uk
05-04-10, 01:04
Right off first off sorry for yet another embarassing post!!

Dont quite know how to put it so will just have to come out with it! My clit seems to bulge at the left side more than the right, by this I mean I can feel like a raised area or lump near the top on the left side but not on the right side or only very slightly on the right.

Im wondering could this be the head of the clitoris that im feeling through the hood, i.e. it kind of feels like a bulge at the top on the side of the hood, and then I can feel the rest of the shaft in a bit or less pronounced.... should the head bulge out at the sides more than the rest of the shaft? and if it does sound like the head Im feeling is it normal for it to bulge out more on one side than the other.... Worried may be a lump on clitoris itself and that its cancer...(hoping im being dramatic once again). I dont seem to be able to pull the hood down far enough to see.

I dont have any pain.

Any thoughts on this much appreciated! This is one id def feel scared to ask the doc about!

louise123_uk
05-04-10, 15:03
I guess I have no reason to really think that anything is wrong, but also have no idea if what im describing is normal hence my panic! Am in two minds whether happy docs is closed or not, on one hand am freaking out but on the other dont think I could go and ask about this anyway!

countrygirl
05-04-10, 22:13
Brave you asking this question - about 10 yrs ago I felt inside my vagine and can't remember why now and thought I could feel a huge lump - take into account my dr at this time was a middle aged grumpy man and no woman Dr available and I was so scared that I rushed off to see him - didn't care where he shoved his hand!! He didn't laugh in my face just but he did examine me and said what lump your completely normal when was the last time you had a good feel up there:blush: I had to admit never and he kindly told me that he saw loads of usually middle aged women who for one reason or another had had a good feel around their bits and suddenly panicked thinking they had a lump but it was just normal anatomy. This made me feel much better and less of a freak - so make appt to see a ldy Dr at your practise- explain your problem and your embarrasment and they should be very understanding. Remember I had to brave a male dr in his 60s!

shoegal
06-04-10, 05:20
You could go to a GUM clinic (genitourinary medicine) where they keep your file completely seperate from your medical records and it's totally confidential. You could ask for them to have a look and see if everything looks normal and healthy because you don't know what to look for and you could get a smear test done at the same time if you like. I'm only suggesting this because they look at private parts all day long and they will have seen and heard it all before, plus it's less embarassing for you if you would prefer not to see your regular Doctor.

Hope this helps.