PDA

View Full Version : Scared of reading posts !

Ladybelle
05-04-10, 14:19
Does anyone else get panicky reading posts ?? I guess it's because I am so low right now and in such a state but while I'm looking for help here, sometimes reading the posts does make me feel funny and panicky more :( Anyone else feel like that sometimes ?

Jo

hallam11
05-04-10, 14:40
Hi Ladybelle,

Yes I feel the same especially if I have started that post and get replies, I get panicky about reading the replies as I guess anybody would in the same position because im scared about what the reply will say. Im on a downer right now and I guess that makes it all that much worse.
x

gypsywomen
05-04-10, 14:52
i find they make me feel bit better knowing i am not alone with this

Ladybelle
05-04-10, 16:57
Yes Gypsywoman, I do feel that - I felt such a surge of hope the other day when I found this forum. Especially the health anxiety and symptoms ..... I do feel better knowing I am not alone. It's just sometimes it is unsettling to read things :(

hannybun
05-04-10, 18:50
me too xx

Typer
05-04-10, 19:05
I get both feelings. Sometimes (most times) I feel comforted by people and it is nice to know I am not alone.

On the other hand, some posts do make me feel a bit anxious. I feel more positive than negative but sometimes, I avoid certain headers/avoid opening some posts mainly because the way am feeling, I probably wont be that helpful that day.