PDA

View Full Version : All now makes sense - i suffer with HA!

amanda39
05-04-10, 20:44
Its such a relief finding this website knowing i'm not the only one out there that always thinks there is something seriously wrong with them and not just simple aches and pains caused by anxiety and tension. I have suffered with anxiety for 13 years which has mainly resulted in dizzyness and panic attacks. Recently I have had chest pains, tight chest, back pain and my skin on chest feeling like its sunburnt. The doctor told me it was acid reflux and i have been given medication but although the sane part of me tells me they're right - why i am i still worrying its clots or heart related:weep:
My anxiety levels have gone through the roof and it feels worse on the evening to the point I feel like my throat is closing over and i am going to choke.
But finding this website i know i'm not alone and neither are you x

shanlynn1012
06-04-10, 00:30
OMG I just found this site a few weeks ago too, it really made sense to me. I was on a mission to discover why I felt like my skin was sun burn. I have many other things, headaches, light headed, dizzy, out of it, fear of every disease mostly MS and cancer.
I have a hard time beleiving it ecspecailly the sun birn feeling but I am shocked to see how many people have it. Feel better.
Where do u feel ur burning sensations and what do you do about it?