PDA

View Full Version : Strange!

moomin1
05-04-10, 20:57
Was just wondering if anyone else experiences this..

I seem to become quite low when I am doing something which ordinarily would/should make me very happy. For instance I have just spent weeks planning to buy a horse and being very excited etc, but when it came to it this weekend (buying the horse that is!) I suddenly have found myself feeling low. I have the horse now and whilst my mind is obviously focused on caring for her on a daily basis, I feel low at other times. I don't understand it!! It's like my brain can't cope with feeling happy!

I am quite tired the last few days (well, very actually) so don't know if that could be causing it too.:shrug:

gypsywomen
05-04-10, 21:06
it could be because your tired.you seem to have been very busy.and your going to be ,a horse takes so much work ,,i go horse riding and find it helps me so much all the best love try to get good night sleep

sam0603
05-04-10, 21:54
Hiya

I had that too and surprised me. My first day back at work I thought I would be really happy with myself but I actually felt upset and teary. I think it was tiredness too so don't worry too much and the feeling disappeared the less I concentrated on it.

martbarr
05-04-10, 22:40
is looking after a horse hard work then?

moomin1
05-04-10, 23:03
Very hard work! They take all your time and money! They are definately worth it though!