PDA

View Full Version : HI ITS HURTSSOMUCH, IM SORRY.

hurtssomuch
18-01-06, 01:31
im sorry i left, in the few months i have been gone i learned theres know place on the net like here, i got caught up in some drama here and wanted it to stop, i felt i was the cause of it, there are so many good people here and i didnt want to be the cause of anyone argueing, when i left here i lost the only freinds i had online, its been very lonely, just before xmas i cut my arm up pretty bad, xmas is not a good time of year for me, when i left here i broke contact with everyone, i deleted my msn and yahoo IM, i shut myself away, not a good thing to do i no, i am so sorry if i caused any problems for anyone before i left, i joined a yahoo forum called a cry in the dark a few weeks ago, and i joined the yahoo 360 blog sight, there i am hurtssomuchinme, if anyone would like to add me to your freinds list please send me an invite, my blog is opened to the public and has my storie posted in it, as well as all my poems, theres a freind i have made in a cry in the dark, her name is sue, and she goes by theresnoneedforthat, i am going to try and get her to join here, i have never felt like people cared as i did here, thats why had to come back, and thats why i am going to ask her to come here, i no she will never find a better bunch of people then she would here,

poppy
18-01-06, 09:19
Hi,
So sorry to hear you have had such a bad time. Your right about the site though it has supported me through some pretty rough times too. You had your own reasons for feeling the way you did and im sure nobody blames you, anxiety always tried to make us feel awful in some way.
Anyway its great that your back, im sure you will get lots of help and support.
Take care
Poppy

looby
18-01-06, 16:56
hi hun,

good you've come back!

l
xxx