PDA

View Full Version : right bundle branch block???

sara8100
06-04-10, 12:51
I've had numerous ecg's, echoes, etc and they all say the same that i have a right bundle branch block and also my left ventricle is hyperkinetic, the cardiologist has reassured me this is fine and my heart is fine apart from the odd svt! but i suffer major with palps which im used to now. also about once a year i have a run of a strange rythm which lasts about 15 mins, really all over the place rythm not regular, lots of pauses and then 2 beats then none then 3 etc does anyone else have this?? and can anyone enlighten me on what a right bundle ranch block actually is??

beauty2010
01-01-12, 19:26
Hi
My 17 year old son has just been diagnosed with this - and guess what - I have spent christmas googling it. Apparently its often just one of those things and looking through the net most people are sent off to 'live with it' and don't require any further follow up or anything. Anyhow, I seem not to be satisfied with this and am happily googling away looking for anything bad about it - happily I have not found anything although that does not stop me worrying if you know what I mean.
Anyhow, all I have been told is its OK, and normal in some people. People with it live just as long as those without it!
All the very best
B

hoferj
05-01-12, 13:33
I had this as well. I was told that it was the cardiology equivalent of ginger hair. This actually horrified more !!

beauty2010
05-01-12, 23:10
Ha ha