PDA

View Full Version : BE STRONG

trevor
18-01-06, 07:27
To be strong, remind yourself that you can be. To be strong, remind yourself of why you choose to be.
To be strong, remind yourself of what your strength, focus and discipline have already brought you. To be strong, remind yourself that your commitment can be just as powerful as any excuse or rationalization.

To be strong, have a well-understood purpose and a well-defined plan. To be strong, be sincerely thankful for all that you have and for all that you are able to do.

To be strong, begin with your thoughts. When your thoughts are of strength and of positive possibilities, your actions will follow along.

Each day the world will send you all sorts of challenges, difficulties, temptations and distractions. Know that these things are surely coming your way, and choose in advance to be strong.

As the ups and downs of life arrive, remind yourself that you have chosen to be strong. Then as each moment passes, you'll naturally follow through on that choice.

thought i would share this with you,,,

i vist a web-page everyday that has a different motivation on and this is todays,,

trevor,:D

better to fight for something than to live for nothing

Jenny
18-01-06, 10:11
Tonight I am going out with some of the girls I used to work with for a meal. I have been looking forward to it all week, but to-day I feel sick just thinking about it. So I am going to try think of the words you wrote. I have had a good few weeks, done many things which I haven't done for sometime, so I don't know why this shouold bother me. Wish me luck.

Jenny xxxxx

Trev
18-01-06, 10:23
Jenny, it's that anticipatory anxiety rearing it's head. Once you are out tonight it will be great. You'll look back in the morning and wonder what all the fuss was about! Focus on all the good things that could happen. :D

Have a great night and well done for going.

Cheers,
Trev :D

RobyBaggio18
18-01-06, 10:25
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Tonight I am going out with some of the girls I used to work with for a meal. I have been looking forward to it all week, but to-day I feel sick just thinking about it. So I am going to try think of the words you wrote. I have had a good few weeks, done many things which I haven't done for sometime, so I don't know why this shouold bother me. Wish me luck.

Jenny xxxxx

<div align="right">Originally posted by Jenny - 18 January 2006 : 10:11:36</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

I was like that before I started going out for meals recently. The anticipated anxiety is the worst, and the worst fears didn't really happen. Once I got into the conversations the anxiety lowered and I felt pleased with myself after.

You will too, and it will be worth it in the end.

Mark.

RobyBaggio18
18-01-06, 11:23
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Jenny, it's that anticipatory anxiety rearing it's head. Once you are out tonight it will be great. You'll look back in the morning and wonder what all the fuss was about! Focus on all the good things that could happen. :D

Have a great night and well done for going.

Cheers,
Trev :D

<div align="right">Originally posted by Trev - 18 January 2006 : 10:23:56</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Bah, beat me to it. :D

freakedout
18-01-06, 13:52
Hi Trevor,

Thats a good positive post that I will probably read over and over, thanks.

Jenny, enjoy your night out - BE STRONG!!

alexis
18-01-06, 16:12
Hi Trevor, thanks for that , another one to print and keep.xxx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

Jenny
19-01-06, 09:50
I DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!

My husband dropped me off. He came in with me and stopped for a drink (non alcohol I hasten to add) because he was driving. He was good to see everyone again.

Jenny xxxxxxx

freakedout
19-01-06, 11:45
well done Jenny:D

Trev
19-01-06, 14:08
Well done Jenny.

It's all more fuel for the confidence bank which is what it all comes down to really. Onward and upward. :D

Cheers,
Trev

Meg
19-01-06, 17:15
Well done Jenny

Thats such great news . Anticipatory anxiety thinks is far more powerful than it is really and once you've proven it to be so a few times then you will grow stronger.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
19-01-06, 17:37
Well done Jenny.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

jill
20-01-06, 15:38
Hi Trev,

This site has helped me is soooo many ways, I'm still pa and haigh anxiety free.

Just 2 days ago my daughter who has suffered pa's, anxiety from the age of 3 she is now 12 and is doing very well[^]
She had a pa in school, this is the first one in a long time.

What I did to stop my own anxiety's, was to think of this thread, kept thinking over and over in my head BE STRONG. I CAN and WILL help her get over this blip, becasue thats what it is. A BLIP.

I also thought of my friend who I pm all the time, thought about what I would tell her in a posistive way on how I was handling my dauhgters blip.
My daughter is ok now, still in the prosses of dealing with what caused the pa, but the main thing is she is moving forward again [^]:D

Ohhhh this worked [^]:D[8D]

Thank you Trev :D

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX