PDA

View Full Version : Chillout session massively required

Lion King
06-04-10, 19:11
Stress!!!

Headaches starting, neck tension creeping in, I am in need of some chillout advice!

Does anyone know where I can get some free chillout/relaxation download music?

Work is getting more demanding, exams looming, girlfriend is stressed out all the time and blaming me for her stress, ringing me up at work to complain about the minutest detail about tidying up! Oh what fun!

Need a break from head crashing!

Lion King!

Lilow12
06-04-10, 20:33
hiya
you can listen on you-tube... just type in chilllout music and loads will come up.. i do and it helps me chill-out

:D

Utility
07-04-10, 01:12
Hi

Try this www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDIpTpSSz5E (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDIpTpSSz5E)

Lion King
08-04-10, 20:06
Thanks everyone!

I got on youtube and got listening to massive attack 'karmacorma', then got a bit of radiohead on, so managed to chill for a bit!

Stress is getting worse, I can feel twitchiness coming on with the neck tension and I am starting to hold my breath again. I could seriously do without pressure on me, I am working hard at work for a reward that is pretty crap! Everytime I feel positive and feel like I'm making head way, my boss is starting to be negative just as pay review is coming round (coincidence!), I have been working for 18 months with no pay rise! Feel like telling them to shove the job up their arse! But where does that get me, stuck in a rut and I must get out!

A very tired, stressed lion!

LK:unsure::unsure: