PDA

View Full Version : any one else get this

tomand
07-04-10, 09:07
hi
woke up at 4am this morning like some one was standind on my chest then a full blown anxciety attack racing heart and reaching took a propopaol and it has carmed me down a bit still feal lousy i took my 20 mg od cit at 8 pm last night day 21 i do have the iregulor heart beat and odd missed beat
thanks
tommy

Julie1975
07-04-10, 10:05
I woke at 3.30 this morning with the feeling of someone standing on my chest, i never wake that early with it normally but I always wake with it around 6.30 and have done the last 2 weeks since I have given up smoking not sure if it is to do with that or it is the anxerity.

Sorry can't offer any advice just wanted to say you are not alone with it.

sarah jayne
07-04-10, 13:44
my panic attacks always start with chest discmfort and pain, ive had them in the middle of the night too...

ShazAtko
07-04-10, 13:50
It is normal to get chest pain with anxiety, I have had it and have read it can vary in position and severity. Sometimes it is dull, sometimes it is sharp, can be anywhere over the chest area, or even back/neck/arm. Sometimes it is over quickly and sometimes it goes on and on. It is quite usual to worry about a heart attack.

smpomeroy
08-04-10, 00:18
sounds like a very familar feeling to me... you are def not alone in that and taking a propranalol was probably the right thing to do - I take a slow release one 80mg every mornign which tends to last me through the day but I do feel like it runs out in the night sometimes...

Hope you feel better soon

sux