PDA

View Full Version : hiya

suzi
19-01-06, 15:04
just wanted to introduce myself. never been on anything like this before. im suzanne 23 from scotland. i suffer from agoraphobia and have done for nearly 5 years now. nice to know that there is a place like this makes me feel not so alone. em so thats about it!!!

vernon
19-01-06, 15:21
Hi Suzi and welcome to the site. You will get lots of help here as lots suffer the exact same thing as you. I have suffered many years and promise you it does get better. We have a chatroom also you are welcome to join in or just come have a look, you will be made very welcome. Take care. Vernon

trac67
19-01-06, 15:50
Hi Suzi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac XXX

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

suzi
19-01-06, 15:56
thanks for answering me that makes a nice change lol. trace i hope your right because without friends lifes even more boring!! ta again x

Meg
19-01-06, 16:32
Hello Suzi

Common Symptoms of Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Phobias and OCD. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=symptoms)

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Welcome, do hope you find soem comfort and support here. let us know if we can help with anything specific that you can't find.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

alexis
19-01-06, 16:49
Hi Suzi, and welcome, you will be surprised at just how many friends you do make and how many people are in a similar boat, welcome once again, take care.xxxx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

dream
19-01-06, 17:28
hi suzi
welcome to this site
take care denisexx

denise

nomorepanic
19-01-06, 18:05
Hi Suzanne

A warm welcome aboard and hope you get some help and support on here.

Nicola

chucklehound
19-01-06, 18:10
Hi Suzi and welcome to NMP where you will get lots of support.:D[^]

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

sueiamnew
19-01-06, 19:07
Hi Suzi and welcome to the site.

suzi
20-01-06, 13:18
hiya guys thanks for the warm welcome. im glad ive found this site and i look forwrd to meeting new people and being able to share tings good and bad, with people that understand. again ta xxx