PDA

View Full Version : anxiety? pins needles face, muscle twitches, weak limbs?

sjr1969
09-04-10, 17:25
hi, ive recently started getting these symptoms randomly and not particularly when im anxious, well not that i know of.

On my left side of my face, cheek and chin i get pins and needles and creeping type sensation. Also today my right arm went really weak and heavy. obviously anxiety kicked in then and i worried more.

And I have had these really annoying muscle twitches, in my knee muscles on the inside. they are really noticable to look at too.

Also can anxiety make you feel weak? just exhausted, weak and really poorly. Cant describe the poorly feeling, just really poorly, run down weak, tired. hard to explain. any help be great. thanks

sarah x

Stars
09-04-10, 18:27
hey hun....x

i get a lot of these when im anx espically muscle twiches, i find it easier to let them happen rather than fight against them...if your really concerend hun go to the docs x

Ronny
10-04-10, 01:01
Hi Sarah,Yes I get all of the same symptoms the face tingling and also in the head it is annoying,but it is all anxiety related my Psych, told me.I get it when I am not anxious,but it is our subconscious mind that plays with us.But just to be sure visit your Dr.
Rhonda:flowers:

sjr1969
10-04-10, 10:14
thanks i am trying to get into the doctors to discuss the whole anxiety thing. thanks again
sarah

sjr1969
11-04-10, 14:14
hi Amiee sounds like you are like me. I was told i had M.E/CFS around 10 years ago but i have always doubted this. the symptoms can be very similar to anxiety, well pretty much the same really. but the more i read on here, the more i think it is anxiety. then again, i could be lucky enough and have both! i am a very anxious, tense, worrier, always have been. Very health aware, body aware and i am pretty sure i have health anxiety too as every ache, pain, anything i think is something worse.
But i do generally feel unwell so its sort of interesting to know that you feel that way too. and how you explain it makes perfect sense.
thanks youve really helped.
sarah x

sjr1969
12-04-10, 12:19
thanks AMiee i have sent you a message x
sarah x

chrislot
12-04-10, 12:37
Research about pyroluria,it can cause symptoms like this. Magnesium and vitB6 can help with muscle cramps.